"Rather than being judgmental and critical of [others], may [I] have the pure love of Christ for [my] fellow travelers in the journey through life."
"[Am I] looking through a window which needs cleaning?"
"[Am I] making judgments when [I] don't have all the facts?"
"What do [I] see when [I] look at others?"
"What judgments do [I] make about them?"
I am to "judge not. ... Why do [I] [behold] the mote that is in [another's] eye, but [consider] not the beam that is in [my] own eye?"
"Why beholdest [I] that [I] think is dirty laundry at [my] neighbor's house but considerest not the soiled window in [my] own house?"
"Not only [am I] inclined to juge the actions and words of others, but [I may] judge appearances..."
"My dear sisters, each of you is unique."
"Do ... differences tempt [me] to judge [others]?"
"If [I]

No comments:
Post a Comment