Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Scripture Study (Wed Oct 28, 2009)

7:02 AM

Mosiah 3:9

"And lo...salvation ... [comes] unto [me] through faith on his name; and even after all this [I] consider him a man..." nothing special.

Mosiah 3:10

"...and behold, all these things are done that a righteous jugement might come upon [me]."

Mosiah 3:11

Mosiah 3:12

"But wo, wo unto [me] who [knows] that I rebelleth against God!  For salvation cometh" not to me "except it be through repentance and faith on the Lord Jesus Christ."

Mosiah 3:13

If I "believe that Christ [came], [I] might receive {a} remission of [my] sins, and rejoice with exceedingly great joy, even as though he had ... [came] [to me]."

Mosiah 3:14

Where am I "stiffnecked"?  What has He "appointed unto [me]" because of my stiffneckedness?

Mosiah 3:15

What "signs, and wonders, and types, and shodows" has He "[shown] unto [me]"?  How do I "[harden] [my] [heart], and [understand] not that the law.. availeth mothing except it were through the atonement of his blood."

Mosiah 3:16

Mosiah 3:17

"And moreover, ... there shall be no other name give nor any other way nor means whereby salvation can come unto [me and my family], oly in and through the name of Christ, the Lord Omnipotent."

7:18 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment