7:29 AM
Mosiah 3:17
"And moreover, I [know] that there shall be no other name given nor any other way nore means whereby salvation can come unto the children of men, only in and through the name of Christ, the Lord Omnipotent."
Mosiah 3:18
Do I "humble [myself]"? Am I becoming as [a] little [child]? Do I "believe that salvation was, and is and is to come, in and through the atoning blood of Christ, the Lord Omnipotent"?
Mosiah 3:19
Am I "[yielding] to the enticings of the Holy Spirit, and [putting] off the natural man and [becoming] a saint through the atonement of Christ the Lord, and [becoming] as a child, submissive, meek, humble, patient, ful of love, willing to submit to all things which the Lord seeth fit to inflict upon [me], even as a child doth submit to his father"?
Mosiah 3:20
Do I have a"knowledge of [my] Savior"? Has that "knowledge ... spread throughout" my heart?
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment