I need to get my old song off the CD for the Book of Mormon Seminary scriptures.
{I also need to start a journal for Ruth.}
2 Nephi 32:8-9
"which teacheth a man to pray"
Review of scripture study yesterday.
2 Nephi 26:7
"..for I ... have seen it, and it nigh consumeth me before the presence of the Lord; but I must cry unto my God: Thy ways are just."
2 Nephi 26:8
"But .. the righteous that hearken unto the words of the prophets...{and} look forward unto Christ with steadfastness..., notwithstanding all persecution...they are they which shall not perish."
2 Nephi 26:9
"...the Son of righteousness shall appear unto them; and he shall heal them, and they shall have peace with him..."
Wow, what a blessing. What do I need to do so that I can have this blessing?
2 Nephi 26:10
"...for [you] sell [yourself] for naught...for the reward of [your] pride and [your] foolishness...because [you] yield unto the devil and choose works of darkness rather than light..."

No comments:
Post a Comment